Monday, January 14, 2008

Ahh... How Cute, Our First Post

A few things to mention.

1. Collective Funk was taken, so we are now the Funk Collective.

2. Check your email for an author invite.

3. Blogger offers a ton of integration features with gmail so if you don't have an account I recommend you get one. To clarify - you don't need a gmail account to participate in the conversation, but if you want to be my friend then you will get one because it kicks every other email accounts butt.

4. Let me know what features you would like to see on the blog through my email address. We can post pictures, slideshows, movies, polls, or make up our own category.

5. We will be putting a personal touch to the design of thefunkcollective very soon. If you have ideas, art, photography, examples, color palettes, or any other input please let me know.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

can we (meaning you) figure out how to notify everyone when there has been a new post?